Franklin County arrests: May 10-16
Posted on May 17, 2022
Updated on May 22, 2022
Stock image | Metro Newspaper Service
The following is a list of arrests made May 10-16 by the Franklin County Sheriff’s Office. All information is from public law enforcement records.
• Shaquille Dewayne Walden, 25, of Bunn Road, Louisburg; resisting public officer, speeding, driving while license revoked; $5,400 secured bond.
• Christopher Ryan Day, 22, of Guy Davis Road, Minor Hill, Tenn.; assault on a female, no bond.
• Christopher Lynn Horton, 48, of Cheves Road, Zebulon; flee/elude arrest, resisting public officer, communicating threats, injury to personal property, $25,000 secured bond.
• Billy Ray Rogers, 67, of Evans Road, Franklinton; possession of controlled substance, driving while license revoked, fictitious registration tag, $17,000 secured bond.
• Jose Animal Jurado-Argueta, 28, of Twin Oaks Drive, Middlesex; carrying a concealed weapon, $1,500 secured bond.
• Carla Alina Jones, 29, of Jack Mitchell Road, Zebulon; unauthorized use of a motor vehicle, second degree trespassing, $2,250 secured bond.
• James Darin James, 51, of Southern Avenue, Henderson; driving while impaired, $3,000 secured bond.
• Timothy Sherron, 47, of Thompson Circle, Youngsville; fail to work after paid, $3,000 secured bond.
• Chelsea Washington Pegram, 22, of Peach Orchard Rod, Louisburg; driving while impaired, failure to wear seat belt, $500 secured bond.
• Joseph Hicks Jr., 31, of Red Hill Lane, Louisburg; reckless driving to endanger, driving while license revoked, fictitious title/registration card, $200 secured bond.
• Richard Andre Smith Jr., 27, of Sunnybrooke Drive, Raleigh; driving while impaired, driving while license revoked, reckless drving to endanger persons or property, speeding, child abuse creating risk of physical injury, $20,000 secured bond.
• Timothy James Crowe, 31, of Lynwood Estates Drive, Knightdale; possession with intent to sell/manufacture/distribute heroin, maintain controlled substance in a vehicle/dwelling/place, possession of drug paraphernalia, $40,000 secured bond.
• Bobby Allen Lewis Seagroves, 38, of Soggy Bottom Tri., Zebulon; breaking or entering, attempted larceny; $20,000 secured bond.
• Sean Daniel Dixon-Gross, 21, of Nobleman Court, Franklinton; assault inflicting serious bodily injury; $25,000 secured bond.
• Amber Nicole Williams, 28, of Gilcrest Farm Road, Wake Forest; simple assault; $1,5000 secured bond.
• Shania Latoya Johnston, 19, of Holding Young Road, Youngsville; obtained property by false pretense, identity theft, larceny, $10,000 secured bond.
• Ta’u Strong, 23, of Thomas Road, Henderson; failure to retain property, $1,000 secured bond.
Wake County arrests: June 14-20
The following is a list of arrests made June 14-20 by the Knightdale, Rolesville, Wake Forest, Wende...
Franklin County arrests: June 14-20
The following is a list of arrests made June 14-20 by the Franklin County Sheriff’s Office. All info...
Wake County arrests: June 7-13
The following is a list of arrests made June 7-13 by the Knightdale, Rolesville, Wake Forest, Wendel...
Lions Club helps make home improvements
WAKE FOREST — The Wake Forest Lions Club received a $2,000 grant from Wake Electric Foundation in Oc...
Knightdale adopts 2022-23 budget
KNIGHTDALE — The Knightdale Town Council adopted the FY23 budget on June 16. The budget was adopted ...
Police warn residents about crypto ATM scam
WAKE FOREST — The Wake Forest Police Department is urging residents to guard against becoming the vi...