Each month, the Wilson County Board of Education releases its personnel list showing employees who’ve been hired and those who’ve retired or resigned from the system in the previous month. The Wilson Times publishes the list each month.
The Wilson County Board of Education approved the following personnel changes during its January meeting.
• Wanda P. Dawson, human resource services, educational consultant.
• Jayla Barnes, Lucama Elementary School, fourth grade teacher.
• Cindy Bouis, Gardners Elementary School, fifth grade teacher.
• Jenny Combs, technology, digital teaching and learning specialist.
• Joy Comstock, Fike High School, career and technical education health science teacher.
• Gloria Dupree, Vick Elementary School, second grade teacher.
• Octavius Graham, Hearne Elementary School, kindergarten teacher.
• Betty Greene, Fike High School, part-time science teacher.
• Sherry Joseph, Vinson-Bynum Elementary School, second grade teacher.
• Pamela Letchworth, Fike High School, part-time math teacher.
• Arthur Levey, Hearne Elementary School, digital literacy coach.
• Krysten Stowe, Barnes Elementary School, school counselor.
• James R. Ward III, Gardners/Vinson-Bynum elementary schools, physical education teacher.
• Katherine Bailey, New Hope Elementary School, fifth grade teacher.
• Courtney Bell, Darden Middle School, sixth grade English language arts teacher.
• John Dean, Forest Hills Middle School, eighth grade math teacher.
• Winifred Gaynor, New Hope Elementary School, fifth grade teacher.
• Bryan Holley, Barnes Elementary School, multi-classroom leader Level III.
• Donna Howell, Vinson-Bynum Elementary School, physical therapist assistant.
• Don Keen, Hunt High School, Junior Reserve Officers’ Training Corps instructor.
• Sheronica Sharp, Hunt High School, digital literacy coach.
• Ronnie Sutton, Daniels Learning Center, health and physical education teacher.